$65 US per person ($1,300 MXN)*
*USD prices are approximate and final checkout will be in Mexican pesos (see book now button for details)
Punta Lobos Beach
Monday to Sunday, year-round
1 to 10 people
Good to know
- There are two route options, one is slightly easier than the other.
- If you choose to end at the sandy beach (Las Palmas) the hike is longer and requires a driver to pick you up at the beach (100 US extra per trip).
- Let us know if you are a group of people and want to arrange lunch at the beach.
- We respect wildlife, hire local people and support local culture.
- Granola bar, fruit, and water
What to bring
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Swimsuit & towel (optional)
- Hat & sun protection
- Water bottle to refill
About your guide
An experienced local guide