2-Night Trip Details
$780 US ($15,600 MXN) per person*
*USD prices are approximate and final checkout will be in Mexican pesos (see book now button for details)
Pick up at your accommodation in Todos Santos, Pescadero, or La Paz
Monday to Sunday, January 15th to March 15th
3 days and 2 nights
4 to 8 people
Good to know
- Please book this tour at least one to two months in advance in order to ensure your hotel reservation.
- Magdalena Bay is a 3-4 hour drive from Todos Santos each way.
- Round trip transportation to Puerto San Carlos
- 2 nights in a house on Magdalena island
- 3 whale watching trips
- A walk on pristine dunes and Pacific beaches
- Guided visit to mangroves & seabirds
- 2 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 2 dinners
- Snacks throughout the whole trip
- Drinks (beer and wine with dinner)
- Extra alcoholic beverages
What to bring
- Warm clothes
- Hat & sun protection (the boat is shaded)
- Water bottle to refill
About your guide
Expert bilingual guide
Certified local captain
Magdalena Bay 2-Night Trip Itinerary
This is the ultimate Baja California whale watching experience. Spend more time on the magical Isla Magdalena and get a feel for the real Baja lifestyle. You’ll stay in the house of a local fisherman in a mystical fishing village and enjoy meals of fresh seafood such as fish and lobster.
You’ll embark on three whale-watching expeditions over the three days and you can expect life-changing encounters with the majestic California gray whales that congregate in the sheltered bay which is one of their breeding grounds. Watch mothers teach their calves how to breathe, breach, and dive, and you may be treated to the spy-hopping phenomenon.
As well as sunrises and sunsets over the bay, you will explore the area with visits to the beautiful mangroves, walks over the sand dunes, strolls along the Pacific beaches peppered with sand dollars, and sightings of various wildlife that live in the area.
Explora Baja are dedicated to working hand in hand with the islanders and ensuring that the tours we provide leave no impact on the environment and can provide livelihoods for the local community.