Full-Day Balandra Trip Details
$160 US per person ($3,200 MXN)*
*USD prices are approximate and final checkout will be in Mexican pesos (see book now button for details)
Pick up from your accommodation in Pescadero or La Paz or meet us at the Todos Santos Surf Shop
Monday to Sunday, year-round
2 to 6 people
Good to know
- No experience is needed for this tour due to the sheltered position of the bay.
- Playa Balandra is an hour and a half from Todos Santos, half an hour from La Paz, and 2.5 hours from Cabo. Expect a drive but also a reward.
- Standup board & paddle
- Snorkel gear
- Balandra tour on the SUP
- A delicious lunch & drinks
- Round trip transportation from Todos Santos to La Paz
- Experienced bilingual guide
What to bring
- Swimsuit & towel
- Hat & reef-safe sun protection
- Water bottle
About your guide
A driver and experienced ocean guide
Full-Day Balandra SUP Itinerary
Depending on where you start from, you will have a short 30 minute or a longer 90-minute drive to Playa Balandra. Arrive at this Natural Protected Area with its picture-perfect scenery and take time to take in the views. Hop onto your paddleboard and explore the 7 beaches and magical mangrove systems. The sheltered shallow water makes this the ideal spot to learn to paddleboard or develop your existing skills.
You’ll also be able to snorkel and admire the tropical fish that call this paradise home. Come midday, tuck into a gourmet beach picnic. After lunch, continue snorkeling, swimming, paddleboarding, or relax on the beach with a good book!